TEACHER KIT IMPRESSIONISM THE FIGURE
The Figure in the Impressionist Era Teaching Poster Set
This set contains six posters of paintings from the Museum's 19th century collection, including Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec's At the Moulin Rouge: The Dance, as well as five other images listed below. The back of each posters contains text about the art written at middle-school reading levels, photographs of the artist, reproductions of related works of art, and activities suitable for art, language arts, and social studies classes.
Set of six laminated, full-color, 18" x 24" teaching posters with resource book.
- Eduard Charlemont, The Moorish Chief
- Edgar Degas, The Ballet Class
- Mary Cassatt, Portrait of Alexander J. Cassatt and His Son, Robert Kelso Cassatt
- Vincent van Gogh, Portrait of Madame Augustine Roulin and Baby Marcelle
- Paul Cézanne, Portrait of Madame Cézanne
|send to a friend||print notes|