The Figure in the Impressionist Era Teaching Poster Set
This set contains six posters of paintings from the Museum's 19th century collection, including Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec's At the Moulin Rouge: The Dance, as well as five other images listed below. The back of each posters contains text about the art written at middle-school reading levels, photographs of the artist, reproductions of related works of art, and activities suitable for art, language arts, and social studies classes.
Set of six laminated, full-color, 18" x 24" teaching posters with resource book.
- Eduard Charlemont, The Moorish Chief
- Edgar Degas, The Ballet Class
- Mary Cassatt, Portrait of Alexander J. Cassatt and His Son, Robert Kelso Cassatt
- Vincent van Gogh, Portrait of Madame Augustine Roulin and Baby Marcelle
- Paul Cézanne, Portrait of Madame Cézanne